Past Traces specialises in Aboriginal (Indigenous) Heritage Assessments within NSW and the ACT.
Experienced in operating within State, Territory and Commonwealth jurisdictions and their varied heritage legislation, Past Traces offers your project the following services:
- Heritage Impact Assessments
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Assessment Reports (ACHAR)
- Heritage Management Plans (HMP)
- Conservation Management Plans (CMP)
- S90 AHIP applications and assessments
- Due Diligence Assessments
- Consultation with Aboriginal communities
- Field surveys, test excavations and mapping of heritage constraints.
Sectors benefitting from our services include:
- Extensive and smaller scale Residential developments (Greenfield and sub divisions)
- Wind farms
- Solar Farms
- Electricity and Pipeline infrastructure projects
- Quarries and other mining operations
By working with you to achieve a tailored solution specific to your project, Past Traces will provide pathways through the complex heritage approvals process based on your project’s unique requirements.
Following best practice heritage guidelines ensures your project’s heritage values are assessed and clear strategies developed to avoid or minimise harm to identified heritage values.